Based on faves:
- Eleanor and Park ; Contemporary YA; ❤ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ❤; TWO MISFITS. ONE EXTRAORDINARY LOVE. It’s 1986 and two star-crossed teens are smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try.
- Wool Omnibus (Silo, #1) ; Science Fiction/ Post-Apocalyptic; ❤ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ❤; In a ruined and toxic landscape, a community exists in a giant silo underground, hundreds of stories deep. There, men and women live in a society full of regulations they believe are meant to protect them.
- Shift Omnibus Edition (Silo, #2) ; Science Fiction/ Post-Apocalyptic; ❤ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ❤; In a future less than fifty years away, the world is still as we know it. Time continues to tick by.
- Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1) ; Science Fiction/ Dystopian YA; ❤ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ❤; Exiled from her home, the enclosed city of Reverie, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland — known as The Death Shop — are slim.
- Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2) ; Science Fiction/ Dystopian YA; ♡ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ; It’s been months since Aria learned of her mother’s death.Months since Perry became Blood Lord of the Tides, and months since Aria last saw him. Now Aria and Perry are about to be reunited. It’s a moment they’ve been longing for with countless expectations. And it’s a moment that lives up to all of them. At least, at first.
More pop culture fix: The Toast; EW Book Section; NY Times Book Section.